Metal Legacy
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Mike Portnoy blablabla

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
King.Babar
Supreme Elephant Commander
King.Babar

Mike Portnoy blablabla Empty
MensagemAssunto: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeSeg Ago 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Mike Portnoy seems to remain regretful that he left seminal prog band Dream Theater.

In an interview on Friday Night Rocks (via Blabbermouth), Portnoy says how difficult it is to hear the band move forward without him:

"It's very difficult for me to hear. Nobody wants to see their ex-wife of 25 years with a new husband moving into the house that you built for 25 years. It's a painful thing for me to hear and see. A Dream Theater without me was never in the plan; I never expected that. But they've chosen to move on and I just have to kind of sit on the sidelines and watch and listen."

UG plus: remove banner

"I did hear the song and I heard an excerpt of another [forthcoming] song. And I guess I'll reserve comment on those just because whatever I say - whether it be good, bad or indifferent - it's probably gonna come across wrong and it will be completely dissected and misinterpreted."

Keyboardist Jordan Rudess recently told The Jerusalem Post how Portnoy's departure was unbelievable, but by the time he expressed that he wanted to return, the band had made a commitment with new drummer Mike Mangini. "He's a close friend of mine and we've been through so much together - it basically brought me to tears. But being a positive person and around guys who love what they're doing, we had to figure out how to move forward."

In the meanwhile, Portnoy will continue drumming with Adrenaline Mob. Dream Theater's new album "A Dramatic Turn Of Events" will be released on September 13.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Nangfaldmund
Tapartikoh Supremo
Nangfaldmund

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeSeg Ago 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Old
King.Babar
Supreme Elephant Commander
King.Babar

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeSeg Ago 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Still funny, bitch.
Insigniz

Insigniz

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeTer Ago 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Ohh que caralho... Rolling Eyes
Tulcakelumë
conceituado autor de poesia homoerótica
Tulcakelumë

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeSex Set 02, 2011 9:02 am

Mike P0rntoy = joke
Insigniz

Insigniz

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitimeSex Set 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Tulcakelumë escreveu:
Mike P0rntoy = joke

Tenho que preparar um espectáculo de stand-up. O potencial está todo lá. Laughing
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Mike Portnoy blablabla   Mike Portnoy blablabla I_icon_minitime

Mike Portnoy blablabla
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1