Metal Legacy
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
La Muerte

La Muerte

TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" Empty
MensagemAssunto: TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"   TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" I_icon_minitimeSeg Abr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

The Lay Of Thrym, the new album from Viking metal band Týr, will be released on May 27th through Napalm Records.

The story of King Thrym, who dared steal Thor´s hammer "Mjollnir", may set the lyrical stage on Týr's latest album, but it does not prevent them from covering more current topics like in the track "Shadow of the Swastika". The Lay of Thrym follows the path of the band's previous releases by uniting classic heavy metal riffs with impressive drumming, traditional melodies, and powerful choruses. The result is a number of epic anthems, such as "Take Your TÝRant" and "Hall of Freedom", both of which will most certainly earn a permanent spot on Týr's future setlists.

Frontman Heri Joensen continues to give Týr a unique and unmistakable edge with magnificent vocals and superb guitar work. Jacob Hansen was again responsible for recording, mixing, and mastering the album, complementing this fascinating Faeroese sound universe with finishing touches that allow every last detail to shine.

The Lay of Thrym is a genuine Viking metal album that will undoubtedly secure Týr's hold on this genre with its heroic melodies and glorious riffs.

The Lay of Thrym tracklist:

01. Flames Of The Free
02. Shadow Of The Swastika
03. Take Your Tyrant
04. Evening Star
05. Hall Of Freedom
06. Fields Of The Fallen
07. Konning Hans
08. Ellindur Bondi A Jadri
09. Nine Words Of Lore
10. The Lay Of Thrym
11. I [Black Sabbath cover] [bonus]
12. Stargazer [Rainbow cover] [bonus]

TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" Tyrthelayofthrym

fonte: http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=13422
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Nangfaldmund
Tapartikoh Supremo
Nangfaldmund

MensagemAssunto: Re: TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"   TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" I_icon_minitimeTer Abr 12, 2011 4:58 am

Good news!! E curto da artwork.
King.Babar
Supreme Elephant Commander
King.Babar

MensagemAssunto: Re: TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"   TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" I_icon_minitimeTer Abr 12, 2011 5:22 am

AWSOME! mais um candidato ao top 10
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"   TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym" I_icon_minitime

TÝR novo álbum "The Lay Of Thrym"
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1