Metal Legacy
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Goatwhore novo álbum "Blood For The Master"

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
La Muerte

La Muerte

Goatwhore novo álbum "Blood For The Master" Empty
MensagemAssunto: Goatwhore novo álbum "Blood For The Master"   Goatwhore novo álbum "Blood For The Master" I_icon_minitimeTer Dez 27, 2011 1:03 pm

US black/death metallers Goatwhore have announced in a recent interview to Decibel magazine that their upcoming album will be entitled Blood For The Master and that it will be released on February 14th in North America via Metal Blade Records. The album was recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida, with producer with Erik Rutan.

Sammy Duet stated: "The same exact sound I used on Carving Out The Eyes Of God. We're just trying to improve on that sound — make it bigger and fatter. That 'Carving' guitar sound was fucking incredible, and that's why me and Rutan spent half the week trying to get it to sound even better, which I believe we achieved. It's gonna have that growly, sub-nuclear kind of sound, but I think it's gonna be almost more refined in a way — but still very nasty."

"The drums are a lot more natural-sounding. A lot of producers today, I don't know; they make the drums sound fake. They sound good, but almost too good. We're just trying to make it sound real and not like a drum machine."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Goatwhore novo álbum "Blood For The Master"
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1