Metal Legacy
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Fred Durst...

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
King.Babar
Supreme Elephant Commander
King.Babar

Fred Durst... Empty
MensagemAssunto: Fred Durst...   Fred Durst... I_icon_minitimeSáb Out 15, 2011 9:32 am

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst wants to be the star of his own sitcom, "Douchebag."

According to Deadline, he's already signed a TV deal with CBS TV Studios to work with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum on a comedy. "Douchebag" is the working title.

Durst will star as a rock legend looking to balance his wild touring lifestyle with family life and raising his kids. It will be co-written by Matthew Carlson, best known for Mr. Sunshine.

UG plus: remove banner

Durst's manager John Schneider wants in on the action, and will be listed as a non-writing producer for taking the idea to the Tannenbaums. He's already in business with them after he and his brother, actor Rob Schneider, developed a family comedy inspired by their real-life experiences.

Does Fred Durst have any TV experience? A little. He played small parts in Revalations and House, and even has a couple of film production credits with The Education Of Charlie Banks and The Longshots.

So, Fred Durst starring as the titular douchebag. Interesting.

In other Limp Bizkit news, the band are soon to be in Japan before touring the US in November. Australians will get a chance to see their nu-metal show in February.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
La Muerte

La Muerte

Fred Durst... Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Fred Durst...   Fred Durst... I_icon_minitimeSáb Out 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Fred Durst... 3cd8a33a
Tulcakelumë
conceituado autor de poesia homoerótica
Tulcakelumë

Fred Durst... Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Fred Durst...   Fred Durst... I_icon_minitimeDom Out 16, 2011 5:31 am

La Muerte escreveu:
Fred Durst... 3cd8a33a
Nangfaldmund
Tapartikoh Supremo
Nangfaldmund

Fred Durst... Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Fred Durst...   Fred Durst... I_icon_minitimeDom Out 16, 2011 7:25 am

Tulcakelumë escreveu:
La Muerte escreveu:
Fred Durst... 3cd8a33a
Conteúdo patrocinado

Fred Durst... Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Fred Durst...   Fred Durst... I_icon_minitime

Fred Durst...
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos